Completely new model from German automaker Audi is on its way. The biggest SUV in Audi’s line-up will arrive to the market with 2019 Audi Q8 nameplate. On the interior the layout of the general seating and the dashboard of the new 2019 Audi Q8 will be different substantially to those we’ve seen in the smaller Audi Q7. A lot of premium details are expected inside the cabin since the car is provided for an upscale market. Besides, the 2019 Audi Q8 could present a comfortable seating for both the driver and passenger.
2019 Audi Q8 Review
The 2019 Audi Q8 exterior will also have a spacious cabin, which will be combined with an easy navigation system and luxury. This will enable the passenger to sit enjoying their vacation with this luxurious car. For sure, the interior of this vehicle would come with an advanced high technology built. On the hand, the exterior design of the car is made to be Audi-like and unique. The body of Audi Q8 2019 will be made up of 60% steel and light materials such as carbon fiber, and aluminum will make the remaining 40%. This will lead to improved dynamics and lower fuel consumption. The future 2019 Audi Q8 will display an outdoor-focused appeal, a higher roof stance, and an All-road theme with more make-up that is rugged.
New Audi Q8 Engines
Moreover, the New Audi Q8 will come with a 4-door principle as a high-end crossover. The vehicle will also lose its weight for around 300 kg hence it is going to come with a lighter body weight. The 2019 Audi Q8 is expected to offer only the V-6 and V-8 engines. The most probable candidates are the 3.0-liter V-6 turbo diesel engine. As well as the 3.0-liter V-6 gasoline engine that is supercharged in multiple strengths. Another choice is a turbocharged 4.0-liter gasoline V-8 for achievable high-performance Q8 RS and SQ8 variations. Considering the targeted market of the Audi Q8, the engines of the models is expected to be a V6 and a V8. Therefore, with the petrol model the most likely candidates will be a 4.0-liter turbo filled V8 engines and aV6 which is 3.0-liter. And among the diesel model is the 3.0-liter turbo filled V6 engine. The vehicles power transmission will be to all of its four wheels through seven-speed or eight-speed double clutch gearbox.
2019 Audi Q8 Price and release date
The redesign of the vehicle is expected to have a significant change since it is to be an SUV that is more robust. The All New Audi Q8 should be released for the 2019 model year. In consideration of both the Q7 and the X6, the Audi X6 2019 base price is not expected to be lower than $65,000. However, the value of the New Audi Q8 will be as much as $160,000 since it will come with a few new models. In comparison to its competitors, this will make the Audi Q8 more expensive. The vehicle would cost that much because Audi is intending to make it an SUV vehicle that is among the best in terms of speed. Audi is expecting to achieve by using the 6.0-liter W12 twin turbo engine. Some Bentley cars are powered by this engine also.